We are currently recruiting Deck Officers for the RFA (Royal Fleet Auxiliary), who hold a Master's unlimited UK CoC.
Tour to leave ratio: 4 months on with 12 weeks leave.
Salary: Sliding scale from £43,000 to £52,000 per annum PAYE (offers based on experience / transferable skills.
Pension: Up to 18% employer contribution pension scheme
Due to security regulations candidates must comply with one of the following;
- Born in the United Kingdom and hold a UK Passport
- Hold dual nationality and lived in the United Kingdom for at least 5 years (2nd country of origin can not have compulsory national service)
- A naturalised citizen of the United Kingdom and held a UK Passport for a minimum of 5 years.
- Master unlimited UK CoC
- ENG1 (Unrestricted)
- Vaccinations (see list below)
- ECDIS / ARPA / NAEST(O / M)
- HELM (O / M)
- STCW 2010 refresher training (EFA,FPFF, PST, PSSR & CPSC)
- Advanced Fire Fighting (refreshed to 2010)
- Medical 1st Aid / Medical Care
- UK Passport
- Discharge Book
i. Yellow Fever
ii. Tetanus, Diphtheria, Polio
iii. Hepatitis A
v. Meningitis C
vi. Measles, Mumps & Rubella
vii. Tuberculosis (Mantoux test for all new recruits with a BCG scar or
viii. Hepatitis B