We are currently recruiting engineering officers for the Royal Fleet Auxiliary (RFA), who hold either a 2nd Engineer Unlimited or Chief Engineer Unlimited certificate of competency.
Tour to leave ratio: 4 months on with 12 weeks leave.
Salary: Sliding scale from £43,000 to £57,000 per annum PAYE (offers based on experience / transferable skills.
Pension: Up to 18% employer contribution pension scheme
Due to security regulations candidates must comply with one of the following;
- Born in the United Kingdom and hold a UK Passport
- Hold dual nationality and lived in the United Kingdom for at least 5 years (2nd country of origin can not have compulsory national service)
- A naturalised citizen of the United Kingdom and held a UK Passport for a minimum of 5 years.
1. 2nd Engineer Unlimited / Chief Engineer Unlimited (UK CoC)
2. Unrestricted ENG1
3. Vaccinations (See below for full list)
4. STCW 2010 refresher training (EFA,FPFF, PST, PSSR & CPSC)
5. Advanced Fire Fighting (refreshed to 2010)
6. Medical 1st Aid
7. Designated Security Duties
8. UK Passport
9. Discharge Book
i. Yellow Fever
ii. Tetanus, Diphtheria, Polio
iii. Hepatitis A
v. Meningitis C
vi. Measles, Mumps & Rubella
vii. Tuberculosis (Mantoux test for all new recruits with a BCG scar or
viii. Hepatitis B