Engineering Officers (2nd Eng CoC or higher)- RFA
|Salary/Wages||£43,000 to £57,000 per annum PAYE (offers based on experience / transferable skills. (Annual, PAYE)|
|Date Posted||3 January 2018|
|Closing Date||28 March 2018|
|Trading Area||World wide|
|Tour Length||4 months|
|Flag State||United Kingdom|
|Vessel Type||Naval/Armed Forces Support|
|Vessel||Naval Support vl.|
We are currently recruiting engineering officers for the Royal Fleet Auxiliary (RFA), who hold either a 2nd Engineer Unlimited or Chief Engineer Unlimited (MOTOR) certificate of competency.
Tour to leave ratio: 4 months on with 12 weeks leave.
Salary: Sliding scale from £43,000 to £57,000 per annum PAYE (offers based on experience / transferable skills.
Pension: Up to 18% employer contribution pension scheme
· Port visits and operational stand-downs worldwide allow you to enjoy downtime in the places you visit
· Mandated and career training courses funded by the RFA
· Express career opportunities (role specific)
Due to security regulations candidates must comply with one of the following;
- Born in the United Kingdom and hold a UK Passport
- Hold dual nationality and lived in the United Kingdom for at least 5 years (2nd country of origin can not have compulsory national service)
- A naturalised citizen of the United Kingdom and held a UK Passport for a minimum of 5 years.
1. 2nd Engineer Unlimited / Chief Engineer Unlimited (UK CoC)
2. Unrestricted ENG1
3. Vaccinations (See below for full list)
4. STCW 2010 refresher training (EFA,FPFF, PST, PSSR & CPSC)
5. Advanced Fire Fighting (refreshed to 2010)
6. Medical 1st Aid
7. Designated Security Duties
8. UK Passport
9. Discharge Book
All candidates must hold the following vaccinations however, these are not initially required at the time of applying and are attained during the recruitment process.
1. Yellow Fever
2. Tetanus, Diphtheria, Polio
3. Hepatitis A
5. Meningitis C
6. Measles, Mumps & Rubella
7. Tuberculosis (Mantoux test for candidates under age 35 without a BCG scar or documentary evidence).
Reference No: 207887