Engineering Officers (2nd Eng CoC or higher) - RFA
|Salary/Wages||£43,000 to £57,000 per annum PAYE (offers based on experience / transferable skills. (Annual, PAYE)|
|Date Posted||22 March 2018|
|Closing Date||28 April 2018|
|Trading Area||World wide|
|Tour Length||4 months|
|Flag State||United Kingdom|
|Vessel Type||Naval/Armed Forces Support|
|Vessel||Naval Support vl.|
We are currently recruiting Marine Engineering Officers for the Royal Fleet Auxiliary (RFA), who hold either a Second Engineer Unlimited (Motor) CoC or Chief Engineer Unlimited (Motor) CoC.
Tour to leave ratio: 4 months on with 12 weeks earned voyage leave.
Salary: Sliding scale from £43,000 to £57,000 per annum PAYE (offers based on experience / transferable skills).
Pension: Civil Service Pension Scheme with an average employer contribution rate of 20%
· Port visits and operational stand-downs worldwide allow you to enjoy downtime in the places you visit
· Mandated and career training courses funded by the RFA
· Express career opportunities (role specific)
Due to Ministry of Defence (MOD) security regulations candidates must comply with one of the following;
- Born in the United Kingdom and hold a UK Passport and have resided continuously in the United Kingdom for a minimum of 5 years prior to application.
- Hold dual nationality and lived in the United Kingdom for at least 5 years (2nd country of origin must not have compulsory national/military service)
- A naturalised citizen of the United Kingdom and held a UK Passport for a minimum of 5 years.
1. 2nd Engineer Unlimited / Chief Engineer Unlimited (UK CoC)
2. Unrestricted ENG1 with 24 months' validity
3. STCW 95 basic and STCW 2010 refresher training (AFF, FPFF, PST, PSC&RB)
4. EFA, PSSR
5. High Voltage (Management)
5. HELM (M)
6. United Kingdom Passport
7. United Kingdom Discharge Book
All candidates must hold the following vaccinations, however these are not initially required at the time of applying and are obtained during the recruitment process.
1. Yellow Fever
2. Tetanus, Diphtheria, Polio
3. Hepatitis A
5. Meningitis C
6. Measles, Mumps & Rubella
7. Tuberculosis (Mantoux test for candidates under age 35 without a BCG scar or documentary evidence).
Reference No: 207887