|Job Type||Temp to Perm|
|Salary/Wages||£34,921.07 (Annual, Gross)|
|Date Posted||31 March 2018|
|Closing Date||27 March 2018|
|Flag State||United Kingdom|
Qualified to; Officer of the Watch II/1 CoC; or MOD (Navy) qualifications and a current ENG !, ML5, or a current MCA medical certificate, with previous experience as:
- Chief Officer in 'short sea or home trade' vessels , or port towage
- Officer of the Watch of a larger container, bulk or passenger vessel, or Pilotage
- Previous relevant MOD (Navy) or equivalent, relevant service.
Purpose of the job:
- Supervise the duty staff and assist the Duty Harbour Master with the effective daily operation of the Marine Department.
- Supervise the safe movement and berthing of all vessels within the port, reacting to and directing a prompt response to all marine incidents in accordance with the Ports and industry procedures and the Port Marine Safety Code.
Reference No: 267913