Chef De Partie (Temp to Perm/Hotel)
|Job Type||Temp to Perm|
|Salary/Wages||£21,000 (Annual, Gross)|
|Date Posted||12 September 2018|
|Closing Date||12 September 2018|
|Flag State||United Kingdom|
Our client, an award winning hotel in the Channel Islands and home to two restaurants, requires a Chef De Partie to help maintain and improve on their high standards.
Duration: One year contract
Salary: £21,000 gross + heavily subsidised hotel accommodation + paid holidays + more (please enquire)
- Level 2 food hygiene Certificate
- City & Guilds level 3
- Advanced Professional Cookery award or equivalent (or time served as a chef).
- Managing a station within the kitchen; preparing, cooking and presenting dishes.
- Managing and training any demi-chef de parties or commis working with you.
- Helping the sous chef and Head Chef develop new dishes and menus.
- Ensuring you and your team have high standards of food hygiene and follow the rules of health and safety.
- Excellent personal hygiene.
- Monitoring portion and waste control to maintain profit margins.
- Ability to multi task and work well under pressure.
- Willingness to work spit shifts, weekends and Bank Holidays.
- Good Communication skills and a flexible approach are vital.
- Willingness to be a team player.
For further information, please email Tiffany via firstname.lastname@example.org re:1080 or telephone 0239 3877 682. She will be happy to hear from you.
Reference No: 481984