Assistant Chefs (Temp/Passenger)
|Date Posted||22 November 2019|
|Closing Date||10 December 2019|
|Trading Area||UK, Channel Islands and Europe|
|Flag State||United Kingdom|
Our client requires an Assistant Chef for a their ro/ro passenger ferry, operating in continental waters from Dover.
Position: Assistant Chef
Salary: £114.12 daily gross (on board only).
Tour duration and rotation: 2 weeks on/off
Travel to and from the vessel is not paid for.
• ENG1 (valid)
• Cook qualification and Food hygiene Level 2 or higher
• STCW fire fighting
• Elementary first aid
• Personal survival Techniques
• PSSR- Personal safety and social responsibilities
• Security awareness / Designated security duties
• Seaman’s discharge book and passport
Candidates must hold all of the required documents before joining the vessel. Complimentary courses for STCW EFA, Security Awareness and Crowd Management are available if those certificates are not held.
If interested, qualified and available for the full duration of this tour, please send your latest CV to email@example.com
Reference No: 895101