|Date Posted||2 December 2019|
|Closing Date||7 December 2019|
|Trading Area||UK and Europe|
|Flag State||United Kingdom|
Our client requires an AB for a temporary assignment on an aggregate dredger operating in continental waters.
Start date: 11.12.2019
Position: AB/Cook (dual role: 1 month as AB and 1 month as Cook)
Duration: 2 months initially (dependant on performance)
Trading Area: UK main land & Europe
Contract type: Temporary initially - with a possibility to become a permanent placement for the right candidate, depending on performance.
The contract will be temporary with a daily consolidated rate paid on board only.
• AB Certificate
• Seafarers medical (unrestricted)
• Security Awareness or Designated Security Duties
• STCW Basic Training: Basic Fire Fighting & Fire Prevention, Elementary First Aid, PSSR and PST – refreshed to 2010 if necessary)
• STCW PSCRB refreshed to 2010 as necessary
• Seaman's Discharge Book
• Passport with right to work in the UK
Seafarers with non-UK qualifications will require a Marlin's test result of 85% minimum
For further information, please contact Bachmann Recruitment Ltd via email at email@example.com with your latest CV
Reference No: 895103