|Date Posted||16 January 2020|
|Closing Date||16 April 2020|
Bachmann Recruitment is recruiting for a upcoming requirements for Hydrographic Surveyors for their client's survey vessel which specialises in multi-beam.
The ideal candidate will have experience monitoring shallow waters up to 350m deep, for at least one the following types of surveys:
- Bathymetric surveying
- Capital and maintenance dredging surveys
- Dredging supervision (pre and post dredge volume calculations)
- Navigation charting
- Beach surveying/coastal monitoring
- Port, Harbour and marina surveys.
These assignments based in on the South coast of England with a 3 week rotation, will start in March 2020 and are expected to last until October 2020.
For further information please contact Bachmann Recruitment Ltd.
Job Type: Contract
- monitoring shallow waters: 1 year (Required)
Reference No: 902113