Second Engineer <3000kW (Tug/Relief)
|Date Posted||13 March 2020|
|Closing Date||13 April 2020|
|Flag State||United Kingdom|
Bachmann Recruitment is preparing for crew relief cover for our client's fleet of state-of-the-art multipurpose vessels; including an Engineering Officer <3000kW for our client's optimum anchor handling tug.
Candidates will need to be based in the UK and experienced on AHTSs, PSVs, ERRVs, or similar offshore support vessels.
- Second Engineer <3000kW Unlimited UK CoC/CeC
- Security Awareness / Proficiency in Designated Security
- STCW Personal Survival Techniques, Fire Fighting, PSSR (if necessary) – Refreshed to 2010
- Medical First Aid or STCW Elementary First Aid (issued within the last 5 years)
- Advanced Fire Fighting
- CPSC – Lifeboat training (Compliant with STCW 2010)
- Driving License
- Seaman’s discharge book
- Excellent references
Reference No: 936124