Chief Officer (FPV Survey/Temp)
|Salary/Wages||£ TBD (Day Rate, Gross)|
|Date Posted||27 March 2020|
|Closing Date||10 April 2020|
|Trading Area||The Falkland Islands|
|Tour Length||4 months|
|Vessel Type||Fishery Protection|
One of our client's fishery protection and oceanographic research vessels requires a Chief Officer.
The contract would be temporary initially.
Position: Chief Officer
Vessel Type: Fishery Protection and Oceanographic Research
Trading Area: The Falkland Island
Start Date: 18th April 2020 approx.
14 days of self-isolation in the Falklands will be require prior to vessel joining
Contract type: Temporary. initially
Salary: £175 per day gross, paid both on board and on travel and quarantine days.
• Chief Officer CoC unlimited or CeC equivalent
• Seafarers medical (unrestricted)
• MFA / Medical Care if held
• Ship Security Officer / Proficiency in Designated Security Duties / Security Awareness
• STCW95 AFF, FF, PST & PSSR, CPSC refreshed to 2010
• Valid Passport
• Seamans Discharge Book (Photo Page)
Travel expenses paid for.
Candidates will require time served as a Chief Officer.
To be considered, please click Apply; and for further information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Reference No: 967131