Bachmann Recruitment isn’t just another recruitment agency. We can provide you with a full crew management service. This means we can help you with everything from recruitment, to certification and scheduling, to arranging travel, to payroll, to dealing with employment issues. In other words, we’re a trusted one-stop-shop for ship owners.
- Identifying vacancies
- Advertising your vacancy to our database of skilled seafarers
- Applicant screening – with the emphasis on both experience and certification
- Reference checks
- Placement in your company
Certification and Scheduling
- Ensuring all crew have up to date and valid certificates appropriate to rank
- Ensuring all crew have a valid ENG1 (or equivalent) medical certificate
- Preparing crew schedules in accordance with client parameters.
- Communicating all current and proposed crew movements to vessels and individuals
- Sourcing the most cost effective means of travel.
- Booking all travel either directly online or through our experienced marine travel provider
- Communicating all travel to vessels, agents and individual crew members
- We work with a leading offshore employer, putting your mind at rest that everything is in good order in respect of IR49
- Ensuring full compliance with NI and Tax regulations commensurate with seafarer nationality
- Production and issue of payslips through your offshore employer
- Full communication with tax authorities
- Dealing with grievance / disciplinary procedures
- Union negotiations
- Redundancy programmes
- You have 24-hour access to our HR database
With many years experience in the marine industry, our team understands your business, and the importance of hiring the best employees. We can help you find the right seafarer for your vessel, make sure they’re fully certificated, and set them on the way to a successful career with your company.
With an ever-increasing database of some 22,000 skilled seafarers, you have plenty of candidates to choose from. Whatever your vacancy, however specialised the job role, we’ll find the right person for you.
We take care of everything. From identifying the position and advertising it; placement of crew to the preparation of schedules and the physical movement of crew; through to the circulation of monthly pay-slips. We do it all for you.
But don’t worry, it’s not an all-or-nothing service – we’ll help you with as much or as little of the process as you need. You have complete peace of mind. We’ll even arrange all statutory training courses ensuring full compliance with STCW.
Ultimately, we make sure you have more high quality seafarers working for you.
You can pick up the phone at any time and ask for assistance – we’re always happy to help you. We’re a friendly team and we respect your needs. We understand the intricacies of the marine industry and how the various vessel types operate. We continually strive to make life easier for you where we can.