CDM Health and Safety Consultant (Temporary)
|Date Posted||29 October 2018|
|Closing Date||29 January 2018|
Our client currently requires an Arabic-speaking Health and Safety Consultant to plan, review and audit plans for a Sunni mosque expansion project.
- APS accreditation or NEBOSH /Construction
Essential Skills and Experience:
- Working knowledge of CDM 2015 regulations
- Post qualification experience on huge construction sites
- Experience in reviewing crisis management plans
- Experience in providing full H&S advisory support
- Experience in the production of Health and Safety related documents
- Fluent in spoken and written Arabic
- Be able to offer the full range of health and safety advisory support.
- Able to deploy in Saudi Arabia for at least 4+ weeks at a time
- Must be a fluent Arabic speaker both spoken and written.
Duties and Responsibilities;
- To conduct a Health and Safety Security Master Plan evaluation with a particular emphasis on the expansion of the site from the current 356,000m2 to 400,000m2 to ensure construction risks to the population are mitigated.
- To conduct a full audit of the current policies and procedures.
- To review post incident Crisis Management Plans.
Should you require further information, please contact Tiffany at Bachmann Recruitment Ltd
Reference No: 545995