3rd Engineer Senior
|Salary/Wages||29,568.00 NOK (Consolidated Per Month, Gross)|
|Date Posted||19 April 2019|
|Closing Date||15 March 2019|
|Flag State||United Kingdom|
- Experience in the position of 3rd Engineer on-board cruise ships;
- Experience in the upkeep of technical records and certification;
- Excellent leadership and decision making skills along with ability to work under pressure in a multicultural environment;
- The ability to work independently and as an effective member of a small team.
- To hold a valid unlimited OOW Engineering license as per STCW III/III with shipboard experience on a passenger ship;
- Experience in ensuring that systems and equipment within every sub-division of the Engine Department are operating correctly and are maintained up to the highest possible standards of the cruise line and international regulations - main and auxiliary engines, generators, electrical and electronic systems, communication systems, heating, cooling, ventilation systems, plumbing, waste management systems, and the machinery in the lifeboats and rescue boats;
- Excellent references/recommendations;
- The ability to read, write and speak English clearly and distinctly, and the ability to communicate with guests and crew in a professional manner.
In return we can offer you: a competitive salary paid twelve months of the year, a 4:2 work rotation of four months on board with two month’s paid leave, a single cabin with private facilities, flights to/from the vessel arranged and paid for by the company, an exciting opportunity to work on board our cruise ships, travelling to worldwide destinations.
Reference No: 578012